Our Ethos & Values
At Hare Street Community Primary School & Nursery we aim to provide a safe, enjoyable and stimulating learning environment in which all members of our community are able to develop, feel happy and realise their full potential.
- To provide a high standard of teaching and education within a stimulating and caring environment.
- To promote a high standard in literacy and numeracy.
- To develop learning skills and encourage every pupil to achieve his or her potential.
- To have an inclusive learning environment for all members of the school community.
- To encourage the physical, moral, cultural and spiritual development of every pupil regardless of children’s social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic background.
- To instil enthusiasm, self-confidence and respect for others.
- To maintain an appropriate balance between academic, non-academic and extra-curricular activities.
- To maintain effective partnerships with families, governors and the community.
- To have happy, caring and respectful children.
The ethos and values of the school underpin the pupils’ spiritual, moral, cultural and social development through the curriculum and other activities.